Ad Hoc Meetings
Our ad hoc workshops and meetings are currently reported under our blog:
Feel free to volunteer to help tidy this web presence by using the comment button or coming forward at one of our meetings.
Next Regular Meeting: 17th September 2018 – BOOKING OPEN
Book your place for the September meeting https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/open-access-scotland-working-group-tickets-46927002929, the meeting will be hosted by the University of Aberdeen, at the Sir Duncan Rice Library.
Draft Agenda Items:
- REF Open Access Exceptions
- OA policy workflows for moving researchers
- Text and Data Mining (OpenMinTeD http://openminted.eu/about/)
More details to follow…
- 19th March 2018 – University of Strathclyde – notes to be tidied/slides and links added
- 28th September 2017 – University of Dundee
- 3rd February 2017 – Robert Gordon University
- 5th September 2016 – University of Stirling