The next meeting of the OA Scotland Group will take place in Aberdeen on the 17th of September. You can book your place via Eventbrite. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/open-access-scotland-working-group-tickets-46927002929
Thanks to our wonderful community we are receiving some great suggestions for the September meeting agenda.
- REF Open Access Exceptions.
- IEEE (https://www.ieee.org/), offer to talk about their open access offerings and invite suggestions from the community.
- Text and Data mining (OpenMinted –http://openminted.eu/about/ ) – what is it and how is it relevant to the Open Access Scotland Community?
We have also had some new suggestions coming through including:
- A brief talk from The Publishing Trap around copyright literacy
- A discussion on Hybrid Gold open access payments, and
- A brief update on the REF audit document
If anyone would like talk on these subjects or if you are in support of the addition to the agenda please let me know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Also if you have any other agenda items that you would like to see covered in September please get in touch.