Results of a quick poll to see if there was preference to stick with publication date or change to acceptance date.
Some interesting observations including:
- Both acceptance and publication date can be unclear
- It can be a long time from acceptance to publication date
- Preference to retain act on acceptance message regardless on what HEFCE decide for absolute deposit deadline
- AAM is available at point of acceptance but less easy to obtain later especially if publication comes some time later
- Concern that decision on portability could affect how and when researchers act